Thursday, April 16, 2009
myspace search
Today I discovered a couple really interesting things. 1. Unlike milk a myspace account does not expire no matter how long it has been since the last time you logged in. 2. I have a pretty good memory. 3. Using the search part of myspace turned up some great things about education. At first when I looked up "education" on myspace I was taken to a link page where I could explore different sites about education. Not seeing a specific thing that I needed I asked Devin for help and thankfully she guided my in the right direction by looking up early childhood education. The page that appeared next was filled with links that contained tips, and other sites along with discussion boards. I didn't find, however, any organizations but the information that I did see was very useful and there seemed to be very credible sources available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree i found the same thing. it was interesting to find all the educational organization links. i think that a lot of search engines i have links to educational org. i think technology has had a great impact on education.
ReplyDelete